Oct 26, 2021
Show notes: https://queermoneypodcast.com/podcast/types-of-fire/
Does the idea of reaching financial independence and retiring
early (FIRE) appeal to you, but you don't think it's possible?
Maybe your definition of FIRE needs a refresh.
On this week's podcast we discuss (and probably piss off the
FIRE police) with our 7 different definitions of FIRE.
- Why we don’t subscribe to the idea that there’s one right way
to do FIRE
- The 7 different flavors of Financial Independence, Retire
- How the traditional definition of FIRE involves living 100% off
- What it means to be a Financial Independence, Retire
- How Financial Independence, Retire Investors work to build
their stock or real estate portfolios
- The strategies you can use to live on less and achieve Lean
- 3 examples of how an individual might make enough money to
reach Fat FIRE
- How people in the Coast FIRE category leave high-pressure jobs
for less stressful roles
- The healthcare benefits that come with working part-time in